The fees are $120 per hour long session.
A receipt will be provided to submit to your insurance company.
Registered Social Work services can also be claimed as a medical expense tax deduction when you file your income tax return. Registered Social Workers are covered under many insurance plans. Some of the plans that cover Social Work Counselling are:
- Desjardins Financial
- Empire Life
- Equitable Life
- Great West Life
- Liberty Health
- Maritime Life
- Medavie Blue Cross (Direct Billing)
- Mutual Life
- Standard Life
- Sun Life
- Blue Cross
- Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
- Aspiria (EAP)
- Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board,
- Grand Erie District School Board
- Humana Care (EAP)
To determine if you have coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- Do I have coverage for Registered Social Workers?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- Is approval required from my physician?
Reduced fee services are available
Cash, cheque, e-transfer, Debit and all major Credit cards accepted for payment.
Please email or call 24 hours prior to session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.